Need some help?
We've answered our most frequently asked questions below,
but if yours isn't one of them, please contact us for an answer.
How do I register with you?
We have three types of account:
- Parents and Families — for people looking for childcare
- Individual Providers — for people providing childcare
- Nursery Providers — for companies operating nurseries
You can register for any of these by clicking here.
Please note that we are not a recruitment agency, so we can't offer you work ourselves.
Is your service free?
Yes. Our services are free for all users.
Will my personal information stay private?
Yes. We take privacy seriously and take several steps to ensure it:
- Parents/Families profiles and carers profiles will not display any identifiable personal information.
Whenever you edit your profile, it must be approved by our editors before publication so that we can ensure your privacy. Any personally identifiable details we find will be removed.
- When you contact a user, your message will be routed through our private messaging system so that your name and contact details are not disclosed.
- A nursery account will display address, telephone number and email address.
Of course, if you write an introduction for your profile and upload your photograph, it is possible that someone you know will recognise you if they happen to view your profile.
To find out more about staying safe online, please read our guide.
What is my password?
If you can't remember your password, you will need to reset it by clicking here and entering your email address under 'Forgotten your password?'.
Why haven't I received your emails?
Your ISP, webmail provider, or anti-spam software might be blocking our emails:
- Check your 'spam' folder to see if our emails have been marked as spam.
If they have, un-mark them so that future emails should be delivered to your inbox.
- If you can, add the email addresses email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your 'whitelist', so that future emails are delivered to your inbox.
If you still cannot receive our emails, try registering with a different email address or use a free webmail service such as Hotmail.
Remember that if you are able to log into your account, you can still read messages from other users in your My Messages Inbox.
How do I unsubscribe from your emails?
There are two ways to unsubscribe:
- Change your email preferences in My Account.
- Reply to one of our emails and place the word 'unsubscribe' on its own in the subject line.
How do I contact a user?
Click on the 'Contact this user' button on the user's profile page, then log into your account.
How do I hide my profile?
Change your 'Show my profile' preference in My Account. When you hide your profile, it will not be visible other users and you won't be able to send messages to or receive messages from other users.